We had the pleasure of working with LRG on an installation to present their fall 2012 collection to the retail chain buyers. LRG has always been considered one of the top brands in the specialty market and its strong presentations that keep them top contenders. Working with cool guys that think outside the box make collecting and building stories so much fun. The concept of this installation is an employee breakroom.
- S+R drygoods // Schott 100+plus // Pop up shop: wp.me/p1kFB3-T1 via @SandRDryGoods @schottnyc 1 day ago
- S+R drygoods // Schott 100+plus // Pop up shop wp.me/p1kFB3-T1 1 day ago
- RT @_CMTA: D.C. Washington: @SandRDryGoods x @Schottnyc #PopShop Love + Creation http://t.co/HnZWmxZs9I 6 days ago
- If your not able to make it to DC tomorrow, spread the good word. Schott 100+ pop up // 10/25 12-10 //… instagram.com/p/ujdDwzM6vA/ 1 week ago
- A one day pop up shop highlighting post century Schott NYC and contemporary motorcycle bike… wp.me/p1kFB3-S8 2 weeks ago