We had the pleasure of working with LRG on an installation to present their fall 2012 collection to the retail chain buyers. LRG has always been considered one of the top brands in the specialty market and its strong presentations that keep them top contenders. Working with cool guys that think outside the box make collecting and building stories so much fun. The concept of this installation is an employee breakroom.
- RT @ColaborativeLab: Siting with like minds curran_j @SandRDryGoods 📷 by: @darrenburton_ for @americantrench look book… https://t.co/v3qRdt… 13 hours ago
- RT @OURSECRETHOUSE: If you really think about it, our schools make us stupid and our jobs make us poor 14 hours ago
- Last chance to see BRICK + MORTAR art show w/ @homesofphilly at gravy_studio this sunday for our… instagram.com/p/50u-mAqFJV/ 1 day ago
- RT @ColaborativeLab: #CL x @americantrench shot by @darrenburton_ in @sandrdrygoods HQ #streetstyle #phillyflavor… instagram.com/p/5rrvEXo2nw/ 2 days ago
- RT @dragonballyee: Sun 8/2 5-8p: Gravy closing party for Billy Cress's show. @SandRDryGoods frames & @Distant_drummer installation https://… 2 days ago