We had the pleasure of working with LRG on an installation to present their fall 2012 collection to the retail chain buyers. LRG has always been considered one of the top brands in the specialty market and its strong presentations that keep them top contenders. Working with cool guys that think outside the box make collecting and building stories so much fun. The concept of this installation is an employee breakroom.
- Store front action at the Shore // Search+Rescue x AP #searchandrescuesquad. #searchandrescueAP… instagram.com/p/40TaVtKFDF/ 19 hours ago
- DryGoods available coastlines just look for the cart. #shopdrygoods #searchandrescuedesign… instagram.com/p/4x00LHPwOj/ 1 day ago
- RT @abuayoobalhaiti: @SandRDryGoods made the work look easy. MashaAllah la quwata illa billah http://t.co/GKDTcrpKUj 3 days ago
- RT @ayeyodave: #tbt with the Super Talented @colaborativelab at the @sandrdrygoods booth. lcooper612 We look like an… https://t.co/gMmwihAx… 3 days ago
- The Butcher Shop light show. #BSRx #searchandrescuedrygoods #artontheave #madeinChester instagram.com/p/4sbEh1KFGK/ 3 days ago